עבור לתוכן
Chris Bell

!iCVFR Israel Scenery Project Released

אורח Mishgun Kravetz

!Exclusively released on Vatil; accessible to all registered VATIL/SIM member’s only

Sorry, but we were unable to complete your request. 

You have already been assigned to the Israel (VATIL) division.  Please contact the division director for further information on

changing your division.

man, how this work together:)?

קישור לתוכן

אורח Mishgun Kravetz

i'm not spamer, and this is true, coz i know how starting engine in the air in f-86 lol)cold you send me some instruction or link or any way for got this scenery?(i have to do something with my keyboar

קישור לתוכן

it takes time for VATSIM site to sync new members with subsidiaries sites

give it few hours than try again; your status will get updated and you will be able to open the link

,i get the same issue with my keyboard

(the above coma at the end of my sentence i had to hit home first, than , and it will show at the end)

special markings at the end of a row; you have to hit home firsy

( ) and use the reverse symbol if its directional

(use this - ) to get this ( at the end of a row (after u hit home first

admins can someone pls make sure he can see iCVFR homepage once his status is updated, TIA

קישור לתוכן

אורח Lauren Guy

שלום רב לכולם,

הגשתי בקשה לעבור לחטיבה זו באופן רשמי על מנת שהלינק יהיה לי זמין לפני מספר ימים. האם פספסתי משהו ? מכיוון שעדיין איני יכול לגשת אליו.

תודה רבה

קישור לתוכן

שלום רב לכולם,

הגשתי בקשה לעבור לחטיבה זו באופן רשמי על מנת שהלינק יהיה לי זמין לפני מספר ימים. האם פספסתי משהו ? מכיוון שעדיין איני יכול לגשת אליו.

תודה רבה

אהלן גיא,

בקשתך עוד לא אושרה ע"י מנהל חטיבת ארה"ב - כשהמעבר שלך יאושר וברשומות VATSIM תהיה חבר חטיבת VATIL המערכת באופן אוטומטי תתן לך את כלל ההרשאות המתאימות בפורום.

ממליץ לך לעקוב אחר סטטוס אישור הבקשה באתר VATSIM.

קישור לתוכן

Hi Chris Bell,

I'm the owner and creator of Rikoooo.com a popular French and English website for Flight Simulator.

I would like your permission to upload your fantastic scenery "iCVFR Israel Scenery Project" to my files library embedded with my flexible auto-installer.

I wish to share with my 150 000 members your work and give it a much larger audience. It will be released as freeware (free downloads same as Simviation.com)

In 2014, I have made the ElAl fleet for FSX and P3D which was downloaded almost 100 000 times, a great success.

ElAl fleet : https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/63/746

Thank you for your time and your work,

Waiting for your reply,

Happy Landings,

Erik

PS: Sorry I couldn't send you a private message

קישור לתוכן

On 2/23/2018 at 10:48 AM, Erik Bender said:

Hi Chris Bell,

I'm the owner and creator of Rikoooo.com a popular French and English website for Flight Simulator.

PS: Sorry I couldn't send you a private message

Hi Erik,
the idea behind the project was to inspire kids in Israel and open the doors to to aviation world by provide them a free environment they can fly in as they make their first steps into aviation world,
the project was an donation to VATIL and should remain as VATIL exclusive resource,

the project require help setting it up and further upkeep the guys here are all familiar with,
having a central point of distribution as well as knowledge base has proven itself solid over the years now,
the project is available to all; they just need to sign on to VATIL for a reason which i outlined few above,

i know my decision may sound harsh it has good intentions behind it,
FYI i am unable to send new PM's too atm only correspond via existing ones (its not full mailbox issue),
we can continue this in private on our forums if you wish https://forums.chrisbelldesigns.com/ 

קישור לתוכן

all of you who are having trouble accessing iCVFR project sub forum,
you need to change your VATSIM division association to the middle east and you will automatically gain access to that sub forum,
before this association  change is made by VATSIM first; VATSIM (note its not VATIL) permission will not allow you to see iCVFR sub forum!

קישור לתוכן

On 23.11.2018 at 23:36, Chris Bell said:

all of you who are having trouble accessing iCVFR project sub forum,
you need to change your VATSIM division association to the middle east and you will automatically gain access to that sub forum,
before this association  change is made by VATSIM first; VATSIM (note its not VATIL) permission will not allow you to see iCVFR sub forum!

Howdy Chris

can you please PM me your email address?

קישור לתוכן

On 25.11.2018 at 22:31, Chris Bell said:

@Dolev Ravid

i dont think i can create new pm's, whenever i try i get error message about my inbox being full and i should empty some, when i do i still get the same error,
i probably have to delete allot of  my PM's if my user quota  shrunk; i dont want to lose these :(

I'll write you privatly

On 4.12.2018 at 15:25, Ariel Suchowski said:

אין לי רשות להוריד את הקובץ... אני רשום בחטיבה הישראלית כבר מלאה מ6 חודשים.

שלח לי במייל עם מספר וואטסים ואטפל

קישור לתוכן

נא להתחבר על מנת להגיב

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

התחברות לאתר

• יצירת חדש...