Sign in to follow this  
Aharon Dayan

Very Excusive Comprehensive Review of New Model Base Shorts 360

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Please permit me to present you very exclusive comprehensive close up review of brand new freeware Shorts Brothers Short 360 model base created by Robert James Richardson for use of FSX and P3D!!!!

Brand new plane for Air Jamaica parked ready for inspection at secret apron on MKJS Sangster International Airport located 3 miles east of Montego Bay, Jamaica

jm1.jpg

Time for me to have close inspection of this brand new plane before its first maiden passenger flight!!

jm2.jpg

Inspecting left side of the plane and time for me to head to the passenger stair

jm3.jpg

Climbing on passenger stair

jm4.jpg

Whoa a kitchen gallery and bathroom in back of the plane!! Did not know Shorts 360 has kitchen and bathroom!

jm5.jpg

Nice rear right passenger door details!!

jm6.jpg

Opening the door to test it

jm7.jpg

Coming out of right rear passenger door to inspect landing gear wheels

jm8.jpg

Returning to get into plane from right rear passenger door to inspect new seats

jm9.jpg

WHOA WHOA a nice office with all LEATHER seats!

jm10.jpg

Dig those nice gauges!!

jm11.jpg

Overhead panel is where you should start engines!!!

jm12.jpg

Whoaaaa  dig those beautiful crisp sharp realistic looking cockpit gauges!

jm13.jpg

I love this FANCY speedometer gauge!!!! So beautiful!!

jm14.jpg

It is so HOT in Jamaica so let's see if I can open cockpit window???

jm15.jpg

LOOK I can open cockpit window!!

jm16.jpg

jm17.jpg

It is STILL TOO HOT in Jamaica  mmmmm  maybe I can open the emergency door to let more air in??

jm18.jpg

yahhhhh I can open the emergency exit door!!!

jm19.jpg

jm20.jpg

Look!! I can look up at the sky if I want to check to see if it is cloudy or not!!

jm22.jpg

Look at the cool engine throttle!!

jm21.jpg

Time for me to make pre-flight check around the plane!

jm23.jpg

Checking the nose and its cargo hold

jm24.jpg

Opening all cargo doors to load passenger luggages

jm26.jpg

Checking engine and wing

jm27.jpg

Testing and opening to see if the emergency exit door is working

jm28.jpg

Starting left engine!!

jm29.jpg

Starting right engine!!

jm30.jpg

Revving up new engine to test it

jm31.jpg

Pilots are being very busy checking all new gauges to see if they are working properly

jm32.jpg

Oh yes the pilots can move and turn their faces in Shorts 360 plane!! Hey they got to pose for airport spotting photograhers!

jm33.jpg

Arriving at the gate to pick up excited passengers experiencing their first maiden flight abroad Shorts 360

jm34.jpg

Making very long taxi to short of runway 07

jm35.jpg

Still taxiing

jm36.jpg

jm37.jpg

Holding short of runway 07 awaiting for take off clearance from airport control tower controllers

jm38.jpg

Take off clearance has been issued but I am checking to make sure there is no incoming plane. You do NOT want 747 to land on your tiny Shorts 360 plane!

jm39.jpg

Airborne on climb to 5,000 ft for regular commuter service to MKJP Norman Manley International Airport located south of the island 14 miles away from the center of Kingston the capital of Jamaica

jm40.jpg

Take off was very smooth and comfy in this new model base without without silly jerky movements producing realistic engine smokes

jm41.jpg

Making right turn toward the destination

jm42.jpg

Cruising at 5000 ft

jm43.jpg

Yes yes yes  you can tell from the speedometer that I am testing speed of the new plane before starting usual realistic cruising speed

jm44.jpg

Cruising

jm45.jpg

On final runway approach

jm46.jpg

jm47.jpg

Still on final runway approach past port

jm48.jpg

Approach is VERY SMOOTH and the new Shorts 360 model base plane does not require me to make too many speed adjustments to hold the required approach speed making it easy and comfy for me to approach to land

jm49.jpg

Seconds before touchdown

jm50.jpg

jm51.jpg

TOUCHDOWN producing very impressive tire smokes (that is impressive lots of tire smoke for small plane)

jm52.jpg

Front landing gliding down slowly and smoothly like you expect from jet planes!

jm53.jpg

Front landing gear wheels making ground contact producing more tire smoke

jm54.jpg

Braking down

jm55.jpg

Exiting from runway 12

jm56.jpg

Holding short of taxiway A awaiting for clearance to taxi to gate

jm57.jpg

Thank you for viewing my fight report and please stay tuned for my next flight.  The new Shorts 360 model base can be found at the website: http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/ where you can download model base along with 4 liveries, engine sounds, and paint kit!!

Regards,

Aharon

Sign in to follow this