עבור לתוכן
Aharon Dayan

Ramon Airport Scenery, Please??????

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I do not know which subforum of the Vatil forums I am supposed to post my question so here is on General Discussions subforum

Did anybody or is anybody planning to make ller Ramon airport scenery for use of FSX, please??  No  FSX is NOT dying.  It is still going strong and will go strong for few more years until MS2020 is one hundred percent ready with all freeware and payware add on planes that you find on FSX or P3D!! Even payware scenery companies are still making sceneries for FSX too!!

Thanks,

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

44 minutes ago, Or Bahtari said:

Hello Aharon,
You can find all the addons for Israel in VDG website - https://vdgsim.com.

@Or Bahtari,

Shalom!  Thank you for speedy reply.  I thought VDG software company does NOT make sceneries for FSX???

Please advise??

Thanks,

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

Hey, 

As a developer I can say that FSX is dead. This is an almost 16 years old flight sim with too much limitation that prevent any sort of modern high end scenery. P3D/X-Plane and MSFS are far ahead in terms of technology and they allow for a much easier developemt process. 

There is simply no point to use a 16 years old software that cant utilize any modern technology... I guess you aren't using Windows XP so why to use FSX?

קישור לתוכן

54 minutes ago, Bar Rodoy said:

I guess you aren't using Windows XP so why to use FSX?

Your guess is correct as I am using Windows 10 and to answer your question why I am still using FSX, it is because MS2020 is NOT NOT ready yet as it does NOT have plenty of planes and whatever the planes the MS2020 has are experiencing MORE computer bugs than you can find in real world 738 MAX plane. MS2020 is 2 years away from becoming as perfect and reliable as FSX.

Hence me still using FSX which can continue for long time as long as there are many software companies still making new payware sceneries for FSX.

Do you honestly want me to give up FSX if my FSX can do as seen on my screenshots below:

frankfurt9.jpg

frankfurt6.jpg

Regards,

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

I am not the one to tell you what to use... If MSFS doesn't satsify you then use P3D or X-Plane, both have enought aircrafts and sceneries... Actually P3D is a very very upgraded version of FSX.

From my perspective MSFS blows away all other sims.

Obviously its your choice but dont expect us to develop a scenery for a 16 years obselete platform (And we are doing it for free). There is no chance that the current LLER scenery could meet its' standarts with FSX,

קישור לתוכן

נא להתחבר על מנת להגיב

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

התחברות לאתר

• יצירת חדש...