עבור לתוכן
Aharon Dayan

Emergency Request Please From Vatil Moderators

Shalom VATIL moderators,

Somebody posted a photo of a child on my screenshot flight report. Who did that????

Please go to screenshot subforum and look for my screenshot report called EL AL Having Weather Problem With Two Countries. You will see photo of a child in my screenshot post. I tried to edit my screenshot post to remove the photo of child but I could not find it during editing.

How did somebody post photo of a child stranger on my screenshot post??

I think somebody broke or hacked into VATIL's administrative section and posted that photo. I think all moderators' accounts are compromised and hacked because somebody posted photo of child into my screenshot reports.

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

I'd say your account got hacked, not the entire forum.

That is entire forum AS we VATSIM pilots HAVE NO NO control over passwords. VATSIM sets passwords for us. Somebody must have hacked into VATIL forums and VATSIM forums to steal VATSIM pilots' pilot ids' passwords.

Surprised me that somebody broke into VATSIM and VATIL forums to steal pilots' VATSIM PILOT IDs' passwords and we pilots have no control to change passwords!!

The administrations of VATSIM and VATIL forums need to investigate this. They need to catch that person whoever broke into VATSIM and VATIL forums to steal VATSIM pilots' PILOT IDs' passwords.

Meanwhile I am leaving the photo of some child stranger so that they can investigate and trace that photo to hacker.

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

Vatsim administration members' theory is that tinypic which is photo hosting site is scrambling photos by malfunction posting wrong photos or screenshots on people's posts.  Vatsim is still investigating.

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

אהרון, אתה זורע פאניקה מיותרת בקרב חברי החטיבה.

הבעיה אצלך היא בעיה ידועה אשר התרחשה היום באתר tinypics.. כנראה היה להם באג מסויים בהצגת התמונות והקוד שלהם הפנה לתמונה אחרת שהיא אינה שלך.

VATIL לא מאחסנים בבסיסי הנתונים שום סיסמאות של משתמשים ולכן לא ניתן "לגנוב" או לפרוץ אלינו על מנת להשיג סיסמאות, כלל הסיסמאות מגיעות מבסיס הנתונים של רשת וואטסים ומאומתות לנכונות מולו.

קישור לתוכן

Ohad,

I do not speak Hebrew or Yiddish.  Can you please translate?

Anyway,  VATSIM technical people said it was tinypic's malfunction that results into posting wrong photos on wrong people's forum posts.

I hope  my account and its password are safe and not compromised!!

Regards,

Aharon

קישור לתוכן

נא להתחבר על מנת להגיב

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

התחברות לאתר

• יצירת חדש...